Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2011 American Music Awards

The 2011 American Music Awards ceremony took place on Sunday, November 20th at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, CA

We all know that Taylor Swift took home the most awards of the night. But of course my attention was on the male winners, performers, presenters, and the best/worst dressed.

AMA Male Winners:
Bruno Mars walked away with the Best Pop/Rock Male Artist Award

Maroon 5 won their very 1st AMA for Best Pop/Rock Band, Duo, or Group

Hot Chelle Rae won the Sprint New Artist of the Year Award. This is also their 1st AMA!

AMA Male Performers:
My Favorite male performer of the night goes out to Drake, performing his hot single "Headlines". I love his all black swag!

 
Chris Brown performs "All Back" & "Say it with Me" looking very laid back. I love how his zipper detailed jacket adds texture to his casual fit.

Enrique Iglesias performed with Ludacris. Enrique is rocking one of my favorite looks, a leather jacket with distressed denim! 

Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes performed duet with Adam Levine of Maroon 5

Justin Bieber performed his festive hit "Mistletoe," from his latest Christmas album. I'm sorry but I actually hated this outfit. The motorcycle/Michael Jackson/Usher outfit didn't work for me. Justin you should hire me as your stylist! 

Chris Daughtry from the band Daughtry performs "Break the Spell"

Pit Bull and Marc Anthony performed their smash hit "Rain Over Me". It was extremely ironic considering Pit Bull just got off the stage from performing with J-Lo, Marc's ex-wife. How awkward!

Redfoo & SkyBlu from LMFAO closed out the show with a wild and crazy performance, with a surprise appearance by Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff!

AMA Presenters:
50 Cent presented performance by Chris Brown. 50 Cent's thugged out style has evolved into a more mature look. I guess movies changes a ni**a!

Adam Lambert announced the performance by OneRepublic. By the way what does he have on?

Sean Kingston introduced performance by Justin Bieber. I see you loosing weight Sean, but that collar is a little too "popped" for me.

My AMA Best Dressed:
John Legend introduced the performance by Drake. He looked amazingly well-tailored!! The handsome John Legend receives my Best Dressed Award!

My AMA Worst Dressed:
Lil' Jon rocked the mic performing "Tonight" with Pit Bull. But his red carpet appearance was a hot mess! Lil' Jon you are not in Atlanta at the BET Hip Hop Awards.

AMA Guests:
Mario & Robin Thicke 

 
Miguel & Soulja Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment